Happy 4th of July!  We’ll be closed on July 4th, 5th and 6th to celebrate Independence Day. Regular hours resume on July 8th.

Axiom Print
Axiom Print
  • Login
    Sign up

    Registered Customers

    Sign in for faster checkout

    Forgot Password?
    • Business Cards

      Marketing Materials

      Banners & Signs

      Stands & Displays

      Labels & Stickers

      Packaging & Boxes

      Events & Invitations

      Gifts & Promos

    Shop By

    Perforated Window Vinyl











    Shipping Estimate


    Get Custom Perforated Window Vinyl Printing with AxiomPrint

    Perforated Window Vinyl is designed for windows and glass surfaces. It is created with micro-perforations, which are tiny holes evenly distributed throughout the material. These perforations allow visibility through the vinyl from the inside of the window while displaying a vibrant graphic or design on the outside.

    The primary purpose of Perforated Window Vinyl is to transform windows into promotional and advertising spaces. It provides businesses with an effective way to showcase their brand, products, or services while still allowing those inside the building to see out through the windows. This unique feature makes it an ideal choice for storefronts, offices, vehicles, and other glass surfaces where promotional messages are desired without obstructing the view from the inside.

    Custom printed Perforated Window Vinyl is easy to apply and remove, and its durability ensures it can withstand outdoor conditions, including exposure to sunlight and weather elements.

    Characteristics of Perforated Window Vinyl Printing


    AxiomPrint offers several customization options for Perforated Window Vinyl  printing. With our easy-to-choose options you can create personalized Perforated Window Vinyls that reflect your promotional messages and advertising in the best way. In our customer-friendly online ordering system, you may choose the sizes, print sides and the quantity that meets your needs. Be assured that all of your special requirements are covered. We are very flexible and open to all special requests.


    60/40 Perforated Adhesive is the specialized adhesive that we offer for perforated window vinyl printing. With the 60/40 ratio, the adhesive covers approximately 60% of the back surface of the Perforated Window Vinyl, leaving 40% uncoated. This precise configuration allows for a secure attachment of the vinyl to glass surfaces, ensuring a smooth and long-lasting application.

    Print Sides

    AxiomPrint offers three options for sides printing:

    • Front Only (Direct): a one-way see-through effect with the graphic facing outward. It allows individuals inside the window to have a clear view of the outside while showcasing your design to passersby. Perfect for creating captivating storefront displays and advertising messages.
    • Front Only (Reverse): the graphic is printed in reverse on the Perforated Window Vinyl. When applied to the inside of the window, the graphic faces outward, displaying your message to the outside while preserving visibility from the inside. Ideal for storefronts and businesses looking to protect their graphics from weather and external elements.
    • Front and Back: a two-way see-through effect, allowing your graphic to be visible both from the inside and the outside. Whether you want to create a cohesive branding experience on both sides of the window or provide information to customers and employees on either side, the Front and Back option offers full visibility.