COVID-19 Signs Printing Services
Are you a small business owner looking for a quick, ready-made sign about Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
You’ve come to the right place. We created several signs for our own Glendale office, in Los Angeles County, a couple weeks back when the first notice of social distancing came from California Governor Gavin Newsom.
We realized that you may need quick, visual signs about COVID-19 for your customers.
Signs are a great way to communicate, raise awareness about the virus and help flatten the curve.
Whether your business is temporarily closed, changing its hours and services, or remaining open...these easy, ready-made COVID-19 banners will inform your customers and employees.
We have the following types of COVID-19 signs:
- Social Distancing Keep Safe
- Social Distancing Steps to Take
- Hand Washing Recommendations
- COVID-19 Prevention Steps
Many of these signs come with different headlines depending on what you’re looking for.
All of the ready-made signs above are available in the following types of materials:
- Aluminum dibond signs printed on 3430 EGP White Reflective on .080 aluminum. These COVID-19 signs are 18 by 12 inches (you can get them horizontal or vertical) depending on your choice. These COVID-19 aluminum signs include drill holes to make it easier to hang.
- Foam boards - you can add an 18 x 24 inch stand if you wanted to keep it outside your business instead of hanging it indoors.
- Window stickers
All of these options are great ways for people to read and ascertain relevant information as they’re passing by your business.
Not finding what you’re looking for?
If you are looking for different content (copy or visuals), such as a change in hours or that you’re temporarily open/closed, we can make a custom order for you.
If you are looking for different material for signage such as gatorboard, poster, coroplast, etc...we can make it for you.
Same day turnaround time because we know that these are challenging and unexpected times. Call us at 747-888-7777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.